THUNDERBOLT™ 3 & USB INTERFACE WITH
12 DISCRETE PREAMPS AND 6DSP + 2FPGA FX PROCESSORS
Analog & Digital
- • 14 x 24 Rackmount audio interface with Thunderbolt & USB connection for Mac/Windows;
- • 12 Discrete ultra-linear preamps with 75dB of gain on combo XLR jacks for studio-quality recordings. All work as microphone/line/Direct-In inputs, and four of them are Hi-Z compatible. All preamps are fully DC-coupled;
- • Two analog inserts (applied to preamp 1 and 2) to connect analog gear without the need to do additional routing in the DAW or in the control panel;
- • 16 DC-coupled analog output channels over a D-Sub 25 connector allowing control of modular synthesizers;
- • Two reamp outputs on TRS ¼ jacks for further amp processing of guitar signal;
- • Thunderbolt 3 (up to 32 channels) and USB 2.0 (up to 24 channels) ports for native DAW application with custom macOS & Windows drivers;
- • Digitally expandable over ADAT (up to 16 channels) and SPDIF (up to 2 channels);
- • Two stereo headphone outputs;
- • Two monitor outputs that can work both in parallel or in A/B mode.
- • Proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking technology for increased width, separation, and detail in musical performances;
- • Proprietary Jitter Management algorithm delivering truthful and expanded soundstage;
- • High-resolution A/D and D/A conversion ensuring artefact-free recordings and mastering-grade converter with 130dB headroom for critical listening without coloration or signal degradation.
- • Collection of 50 analog-modeled effects featuring classic as well as rarely emulated compressors, EQs, mic preamps, and guitar amps and cabs;
- • 6×DSP, 2×FPGA Synergy Core proprietary onboard real-time platform for effects processing with imperceptible latency;
- • Up to 256 effects instances per session loaded simultaneously on 32 individual virtual racks.
- • Advanced digital Routing Matrix that allows execution of complicated input/output routing with a simple drag and drop functionality;
- • 4 mixers with 32 channels each for creating individual cue mixes and sub-mixes, allowing you to distribute headphone mixes for your musicians while applying pan, reverb, other effects and stereo link;
- • Customizable presets complete with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer settings and sub-mixes;
- • Direct hardware monitoring with effects, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency;
- • Direct-In function allowing you to bypass the preamp architecture and record directly through the converter;
- • Fully DC-coupled I/O to control and receive CV from modular synths;
- • Easily accessible talkback with built-in microphone;
- • Front panel with volume knob with selectable sources and functional buttons;
- • Option to work without being connected to a computer (standalone operation);
- • Wireless control of software features from a separate computer connected to the same network.
- Orion Studio Synergy Core Interface
- Quick Start Guide
- Inline External Power Supply Unit
- USB Cable
- Warranty Card